Best Polishing Pads
We all want to keep our car shining like the fast day of use. But slowly the glaze vanishes from the surface of the car. Well, it is time to announce that you can get the early days of your car back. You will see the sparkle on your car like the old days, and the rules are simple for that you need to go with the best polishing pads on the market.
If you truly care for your car then it is not very hard job for you because it is worth doing it. Invest in the best and get the best out of it. I am going to give you a helping hand to buy the best polishing pads for you so that you can go with the best one. Many top-class brands are left behind to make room for the best five polishing pads on the market. Let’s jump and see what is up there.
- Best Polishing Pads Comparison:
- 1. Viking Car Care 862400 Microfiber Applicator Pads
- Some Pros and Cons of Viking Car Care 862400 Microfiber Applicator Pads
- 2. TCP Global Ultimate Six Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit with 6-8″ Pads
- Some Pros and Cons of TCP Global Ultimate 6 Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit with 6-8″ Pads
- 3. Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Hex-Logic Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad
- Some Pros and Cons of Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Hex-Logic Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad
- 4. Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads
- Some Pros and Cons of Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads
- 5. PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
- Some Pros and Cons of PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
- In Conclusion
Best Polishing Pads Comparison:
|Image||Product Name||Our Rating||Current Price|
|Viking Car Care 862400 Microfiber Applicator Pads||4.6||Check Here|
|TCP Global Ultimate Six Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit with 6-8" Pads||4.5||Check Here|
|Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Hex-Logic Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad||4.7||Check Here|
|Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads||4.4||Check Here|
|PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad||4.7||Check Here|
1. Viking Car Care 862400 Microfiber Applicator Pads
Viking microfiber can be a great companion for your car care. You can use it for applying wax, dressing, polishing and many other things. The manufacturer Viking is well-known for its quality of the product. They have designed the microfiber in a way so that you can use it both inside and outside of your car. It will work pretty well in both terms.
Sometimes, it is very hard to go with something new every time you go for your car care. On the other hand, going with a dirty pod don’t really help you much with the work. But this Viking Car Care 862400 can give you some relief from this odd because it is machine washable and can be used so many times as you want to.
Viking Microfiber Applicator Pads use cutting edge technology and ensure that you get a premium-quality experience. They have been in the business for more than a century. In a single pack, you will get up to 6 microfiber pads.
Some Pros and Cons of Viking Car Care 862400 Microfiber Applicator Pads
- These best polishing pads are durable and washable at the same time
- It is made up of high tech fibers
- You can use it for polishes, waxes, glazes and protectants
- There are no pockets in this Viking Car Care
2. TCP Global Ultimate Six Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit with 6-8″ Pads
TCP Global Ultimate 6 is a quality product which you can use for a full polishing spectrum of coatings. It is a professional buffing and polishing kit for your car. Are you missing the shinning of your car? Well, it is time to make it shine it again like a new one using these six to eight inches pads. Open-cell foam is used in this TCP pad which is great if you are looking for a long time service from your pads.
They are also beneficial for improving the airflow of your foam and provide you a better experience. The waffle design of the pad makes it better at holding polish of your car and also takes down the sling rate. It is not like the other cheap rated pad on the market. The ultimate pad ensures that pad got better contact with the surface and provides you a premium quality polishing at the end.
You can choose from different colour according to your choice. They offer you six different options to go with. Make sure that you are using the right cut for the right work to drag out the best from it.
Some Pros and Cons of TCP Global Ultimate 6 Pad Buffing and Polishing Kit with 6-8″ Pads
- The TCP Global Ultimate 6 Pads are durable and provide a good service
- You will get grip attachment with it
- It is entirely made up of durable open-cell foam
- Does not hold up very well
3. Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Hex-Logic Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad
Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 is made up of Hex-Logic Surface technology. The distribution of the pads is perfect so that you will get a better finish at your work. The lubrication of the pads makes sure that you get better friction and marring. You can use it on all shaped surface without compromising the quality of the product.
The manufacturer develops this product with a premium quality foam so that you can get their service for a more extended period of time without any problem at all. It is new age foam for waxes, glazes and sealants. Engineered has tested this product to ensure that the OEM clients get the best out of this. You will get maximum surface contact from this quality product of Chemical Guys.
Some Pros and Cons of Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Hex-Logic Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad
- The Chemical Guys BUFX_102_HEX5 Pads are very easy to clean
- It is designed with Hex-Logic Surface technology
- You can use it for light cutting and polishing
- Only one pad is included in one pack so order more if you want more.
4. Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads
Meguiar’s have used their own DA Power system for making these best polishing pads. You can use it for getting an excellent finish at your car. Smooth foam technology is also there to make it a better option for you for slick. Fine swirls can’t be a problem for you if you are ready to go with quality foam. You can use it for so many times by washing it up. Make sure that the pads are dry when you are going to reuse it for your car.
In one package, you can get 4 inches two Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads. You can use them even with the scratches that you have in your car. They have Velcro on the back so that you can attach them with the Velcro mating surface. Try to put warm water when you are going to wash it for reuse. It will help to remove the wax from the pads. It has micro pads and foam pads. Use the foam pads for cream liquid wax and use the micro pads for polishing. The black one is foam pads, and the yellow one is micro pads.
Some Pros and Cons of Meguiar’s DA Polishing Power Pads
- The Meguiar’s DA Polishing Pads are hook and loop
- You can wash it with regular soap and warm water
- It is durable and made up of quality foams
- Some regular user has some issue with the Velcro on the back
5. PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs are made up of quality fine limbs wool. It has the ability to polish surfaces without creating any type of damages to the surface. You can use it in almost every kind of surface and reach corners which are very hard for your hand to reach. It is 6 inches in diameter and only 3.2 lbs in weight. Like all the other pads on the list, it is also usable and can be reused. You can attach it with your 6 inches portal cable orbital sander and get your work done.
The loop polishing pad can be attached on a thick polishing pad for polishing the car. If you are looking something for removing wax from your car then you should go with something else, and that will give you a better service. You can also use it for final polishing and get a good result. Compounding will also be great with this one. If you are really searching for something premium then you should have a look at this best polishing pads.
Some Pros and Cons of PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
- PORTER-CABLE 18007 can fit with a variety of orbit sanders
- Fine lambs wool are used to produce this premium quality product
- Scratches can be polished with it
- You can use it for wet sanding marks on your car
- It can’t be used to remove wax from your car
It is time to say good-bye. You know it is better to go with the best rather than the cheap which will fall apart in a very short period of time. Invest in something which can be with you and provide excellent service. Cars are very near to our hearts, and we all are willing to do the best for them. If you truly care then you can grape one of the five best polishing pads up there according to your need.
The price may be little high, but the pads are worth it. Make a decision and go with the best one on the market. Our team always tried to help you out in choosing the best product for your work. I hope you like our work and share with us about your point of view. Always keep updated and stay with us for the best deal.
Read More: Best Car Carpet Stain Remover